NT Concepts is a national security solutions firm headquartered in Tyson's Corner, VA that likes to solve hard problems. We do that by working with national security clients on their hardest challenges. We are constantly learning, building, and experimenting with the latest technologies. NT Concepts is a prominent provider of mission and technology solutions for the intelligence and national security communities. We are excited about a variety of new opportunities to serve our government customers!
The Business Analyst performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of the Customer's mission. The Business Analyst acts as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices. The Business Analyst gathers important company data and compiles it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. The Business Analyst can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. The ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Oversees and coordinates other Business Analysts distributed across several Scrum teams
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes
- Identifies business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Analyze a project and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on engineering projects with specific Business and UX Design.
- Shall have experience with large scale, high performance enterprise application deployment and UX Design on complex heterogeneous environments.
- Experience providing guidance and leading a team
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience in a variety of reporting techniques like ad hoc and standard queries, dashboards, analytics and predictive analytics.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Visio and SQL Server. VBA code experience is a plus.
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Ability to perform, but not limited to impact mapping, design-thinking, and facilitate/coordinate business architecture working groups.
- Shall have experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
- Shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Visual Communications