KeyLogic is looking to grow our Business Analysis team at multiple locations.
The Business Analyst will support federal clients in the areas of financial management, capital planning, project management and business support services. Duties may include high-level analysis and support related to statutory requirements and compliance, business process re-engineering, IT portfolio reviews, and/or integration of IT investment processes to other procedures and disciplines.
- U.S. Citizenship is a requirement
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project)
- 3+years of experience providing internal/external consulting services to management and technical staff in managing IT investments and solving complex IT project management issues in accordance with federal laws, regulations and procedures.
- Practical knowledge of and experience with supporting project management office operations regarding the management, planning, implementation, and all phases of the capital planning process.
- Knowledge of process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles as applied to process modernization projects.
- Proven experience in activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Knowledge of SDLC, Capital Planning (CPIC), Earned Value Management (EVM), and the federal IT budget process.
- Proven ability to review and analyze cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT investments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills.