About the Role
eGlobalTech is in need of a junior-level Business Analyst for a recently awarded federal contract. The candidate will work within a larger group of business analysts and developers to deliver on the agency’s health focused mission. The environment consists of both off-the-shelf and custom-built applications for both internal and external users.
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Performing requirements analysis
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing to drive system designs
· Performing user acceptance testing
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
· Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
· Managing competing resources and priorities
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
· A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
· At least 3 years’ experience in an Agile software development environment
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Excellent documentation skills
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience with SalesForce and SalesForce Connect
· Experience at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
· Experience with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
· Experience with the CMS Expedited Lifecycle (XLC) SDLC
· Scrum Master.