Although we're an apparel and footwear focused company, technology is central to everything we do. Columbia Sportswear’s Global Information Services (GIS) teams enable an IT infrastructure across four global brands, a global supply chain, and 500+ geographically dispersed stores. These teams support in-store, mobile, and data platforms to enhance customer interface and service in an ever-evolving industry.
As Columbia Sportswear’s Supply Chain Business Analyst, you will apply your expertise in packaged solutions to the delivery of Supply Chain capabilities that advance the company’s strategic goals. You’ll work in collaboration with business leadership to understand and document requirements, and define and deliver functional technical solutions.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with management and cross functional teams, contributing to the smooth flow of information, and the efficient operation of the organization
- Define and document functional business requirements, translating functional detail to technical solutions, and determining deliverables and milestones for implementation
- Estimate project skill requirements, working with Supply Chain Manager to identify appropriate resources and manage their integration into the team
- Assist in the development of integrated project management plans, manage deadlines and dependencies across concurrent project initiatives, and coordinate project team activities
- Manage and control scope, risk, and change success
- Understand and navigate legacy systems that support Supply Chain processes
- Provide mentorship to Supply Chain Analysts to cross-train Supply Chain practices and solutions, while advising and educating business partners on industry standards and best practices
- An engaging team leader and organizer
- Participative in style, employing an emphasis on communication, collaboration and team building
- An advocate of process improvement
- A subject matter expert in global Supply Chain procedures, enabling credible and positive influence with vendors and cross functional partners
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Mathematics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics or Information Systems) required
- 8+ years of IT/IS experience
- 5+ years of project delivery experience in complex Supply Chain Planning environments
- Experience in the design, implementation, or support of Supply Chain Planning Solutions for a company with the business complexities consistent with a global, $3 billion enterprise
- Applied knowledge of Supply Chain Planning and related Supply Chain processes including Demand Management, Inventory Planning, Fulfillment and Sales & Operations Planning
- Experience with MS Azure cloud environments, DataBricks, Blue Yonder/ JDA and or Logility a plus.