$80K — $100K *
Work with Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) retail business stakeholders across retail functions to shape and stimulate business demand for Global Information Services (GIS). Oversee end-to-end enterprise systems processes for DTC market. Define and prioritize requirements and projects requiring GIS services. Partner with business users to perform structured analysis and assessments of business requirements, reporting, processes, and workflows to build future application platforms, recommend and evaluate changes for continuous process improvements and implement solutions to meet strategic needs. Collaborate with business stakeholders to influence and manage DTC retail application features and priorities by developing cost/benefit analysis, building business cases, and developing and maintaining strategic Information Systems (IS) roadmaps and services. Manage, track, and facilitate business requests from ideation to implementation for applications solutions and IS services. Develop test plans and execute structured unit and integrated test scripts and scenarios. Lead end-to-end testing including defect reporting and remediation. Oversee documentation and maintenance of operating procedures and technical support material across multiple business functions. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with vendor partners and oversee vendor performance. Work with GIS Client Services to implement and manage Service Level Agreements for supported services and solutions. Collaborate with Release Management to plan, schedule, and track release schedules. Mentor and train 1-3 junior level Business Analysts. 20% international travel required.Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management, or related field (foreign equivalent accepted);
Experience: 5 years' experience as a POS Application Consultant/Developer, Retail Business Analyst, Store Business Analyst/Consultant, Stores Product Owner, or similar position.
7 years' experience as a POS Application Consultant/Developer, Retail Business Analyst, Store Business Analyst/Consultant, Stores Product Owner, or similar position.
5 years' experience in each of the following:
1. Implementing and maintaining specialty retail store operation applications encompassing business and systems processes including Point of Sale, Mobile Point of Sale, Payment processing, Store Backoffice, Inventory Management, and Omni Channel capabilities;
2. Working with at least two of the following industry standard Store Operations systems: Oracle, Fujitsu, or Microsoft Dynamics 365;
3. Implementing and supporting at least four full life cycle global retail POS implementations including requirements gathering, process design, configuration, functional and technical design, quality assurance, conversion, and store deployment;
4. Performing detailed system and data analysis to outline solution design; driving strategic business and IT decisions to enable/disable key DTC system capabilities; developing short and long-term solution Roadmaps;
5. Identifying manual processing deficiencies in system processes, instituting automation through tool and monitoring scripts;
6. Creating detailed release management plans with cutover activities for store operation deployments including POS, payment integration and other hardware deployments;
1 year experience in each of the following:
7. Performing detailed data and system integration mapping to enable key POS inbound and outbound using object orientated integration between upstream and downstream systems including SAP AFS, Kronos, Peoplesoft, Shopper track, and Aspect (Loss prevention tool); and
8. Creating detailed product roadmap and release offerings with vendor; tracking progress to ensure vendor is meeting all key metrics.
Valid through: 10/26/2020