In this role your responsibilities will be, but not limited to the following:
- Document and track current and future state business processes and requirements within one or more functional business areas.
- Create functional specifications based on business requirements. Regulate and assess changes to requirements and their impacts.
- Tracks requirements from business case to implemented solution. Maintains requirements for reuse.
- Integrate testing for project and provide support for user acceptance testing.
- Assist in defining test scenarios, test plans, test strategies, and the creation of test scripts to ensure requirements from business case implemented into solution.
- Provide artifacts (data model, DTIL’s, data maps, knowledge base articles, etc.) and educate the support team. Provide input to production support when necessary.
- Identify and gather appropriate business requirements that lead to the necessary solution that satisfy the business need.
- Facilitate requirements gathering within one or more business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document.
- Work in conjunction with project manager, and systems analysts to build test plan, business test scripts. Trace test plans/scripts to requirements from business case to implementation solution to ensure accurate results.
- Define and create project related policies and procedures, create functional specifications, DITL’s, decisions documentations as well as following Project Management Office (PMO) methodology.
- Review end user training documentation and assist in training if needed.
- Support the Subject Matter Expert on business processes and systems for their functional area of expertise.
- Liaison for the functional area between IT application team and business based on expertise.
Basic requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Experience with Oracle EBS, experience with other tier 1 ERP systems will be considered
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology, or in a related area, preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Experience in business analytics and system design analysis.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (IIBA, ITIL, CBAP, CCAB)
- Knowledge of ITIL IT Service management and experience defining, deploying and managing ITSM Processes.
- Experience working within a complex Supply Chain environment that supports both Manufacturing and Aftermarket Parts.
- Experience working with high transaction volumes in a complex environment.