ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support integration by configuring the software in the development and staging environments. Acts as voice of the customer in determining when configured software solutions can be moved to the production environment.
- Contribute to the “What” via the product specification, analysis, and testing of the software applications from product conception through implementation.
- Manage client relationship and expectations from RFP through implementation, delivery and support.
- Develop user and product requirements and specifications for the product using a deep understanding of requirements development principles.
- Consult with users to identify program gaps and synergies and to continually manage program objectives for software implementation and software support.
- Provides telephone assistance and training to existing Clients (users and IT staff) in a call center type environment. Takes ownership of each call and follows through to its completion. Will provide technical expertise to customers on application, network and database issues. Serves as in-house expert for technical and customer support teams.
- Responsible for reviewing and adhering to Client’s contract, as well as understanding and contributing to the project/request documentation.
- Act as liaison with Client’s IT department where required.
- Provide training to Clients and internal team on all product functions.
- Assist Project Manager(s) with review of client specific documentation and project plans.
- Assist in QA testing activities.
- Work closely with Client in order to document and maintain the business process rules as they apply to the user and product requirements of our product.
- Work closely with Sales, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Leads, IT Specialists, and Software Development in the overall ownership of the Product Delivery Lifecycle.
- Transition completed projects to Support phase.
- Familiarity with Quickbase, or similar, to document, track and resolve client issues.
- Coordinate with software developers, Project managers and QA to ensure optimal performance of the system.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent in computer science or related field with 5+ years related experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.