The Global Security Strategic Business Insights (SBI) team partners across Global Security to provide timely, actionable, data informed insights that support strategic decisions, unifying our security offerings by describing where we are today and aligning how we’ll achieve our goals of tomorrow, together.
Do you naturally look for the story and have a knack for translating that story into one that non-analytical minds can grasp and rally behind? A successful Global Security SBI Business Analyst is someone who 1) has a passion for answering difficult business questions with data-driven decision making 2) is creative and a logical thinker who likes to answer complex questions through rigorous analysis, 3) has the ability to tell a synthesized, easy-to-follow data story, and 4) Is comfortable working through complex, ambiguous and innovative solutions for defining, prototyping and telling data-driven solutions for Global Security.
This is a Senior Analyst position that contains significant autonomy and ownership in the success of your workstreams data-driven stories.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Partner with Global Security functions and product owners to outline & identify key measures that achieve long-term business goals and objectives
- Own projects from initial ask through metric/score definition, testing, deployment, support, and further iteration
- Identify the right resources to help achieve success within projects, including close partnership with data engineering to operationalize your solutions
- Understand the organizational strategy and leverage it to analyze and assess opportunities
- Utilize organizational strategy and breadth of knowledge to align projects/initiatives to organizational business drivers, goals, and objectives
- Analyze, visualize, and generate actionable insights by designing and implementing solutions that tell the story of our various security products
- Effectively communicate with Global Security stakeholders and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- May assist in implementing or developing systems to capture business operation information
- Build/Recommend frameworks for data collection
- Be a thought leader on SBI, creating new processes and solutions that help evolve how the team operates and generates value for our stakeholders
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Business and 7+ years of work experience in the field
- Proficient with Tableau (or other visualization tools), MS Excel, Google Sheets, or other analytical applications
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic consulting, business analysis and/or technical program management
- Self-Starter – Ability to operate independently with little direction
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skill