$80K — $100K *
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Global Security organization protects our client's people, assets and reputation by building and providing security products and services. Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) develops global programs to optimize processes, mitigate risk, and drive strategic results to support the mission of our client and Global Security.
The Global Security Strategic Business Insights (SBI) team partners across Global Security to provide timely, actionable, data informed insights that support strategic decisions, unifying our security offerings by describing where we are today and aligning how we’ll achieve our goals of tomorrow, together.
Do you naturally look for the story and have a knack for translating that story into one that non-analytical minds can grasp and rally behind? A successful Global Security SBI Business Analyst is someone who 1) loves data analytics and has a passion for answering difficult business questions with data-driven decision making 2) is creative and a logical thinker who likes to answer complex questions through rigorous analysis, 3) has the ability to tell a synthesized, easy-to-follow data story, and 4) Is comfortable working through complex, ambiguous and innovative solutions for defining, prototyping and telling data-driven solutions for Global Security. This is a Senior Analyst position that contains significant autonomy and ownership in the success of your workstreams data-driven stories.
• Partner with Global Security functions and product owners to outline & identify key measures that achieve long-term business goals and objectives
• Own data and analytics projects from initial ask through metric/score definition, testing, deployment, support, and further iteration. Identify the right resources to help achieve success within analytics projects, including close partnership with data engineering to operationalize your solutions.
• Analyze data to assess opportunities and improve alignment of activities to organizational business drivers, goals, and objectives
•Analyze, visualize, and generate actionable insights by designing and implementing solutions that tell the story of our various security products
• Support the development of practices, processes, mechanisms and the documentation for these activities, both internally and with working groups.
• Create and iterate on solutions and dashboards that empower self-service and exploratory analysis for our stakeholders
• Effectively communicate with Global Security stakeholders and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
• May assist in implementing or developing systems to capture business operation information
• Build/Recommend frameworks for data collection
• Drive data accuracy and consistency across teams by identifying gaps and issues in data sources and dashboards
• Analyze data for corrective action, create and manage tasks through completion
• Be a thought leader on SBI, creating new processes and solutions that help evolve how the team operates and generates value for our stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Business and 5+ years of work experience in the field
• Proficient with Tableau, MS Excel, Google Sheets, SQL (Oracle, Hive, MySQL) or other analytical applications
• 3-5 years of experience in data analytics, business analysis and/or technical project management
• Self-Starter – Ability to operate independently with little direction
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and oral skills
Valid through: 11/9/2020