Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function.
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
- Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Diagnose problems and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Formulate and update departmental policies and procedures
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance.
- Ability to travel
Benefits and Payment Configuration:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of business process analysis, preferably in healthcare (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) or claims payment/analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Experience in benefits, pricing, contracting or claims and knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies. Knowledge of managed care information or claims payment systems preferred. Previous structured testing experiencepreferred.