We are looking for Business Analyst - II for our client in Folsom, CA
Job Title: Business Analyst - II
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Document business policies, processes, workflows and some procedures: Interview our global team to understand how the business functions today with special focus on business processes and workflows; ?Informally document what is gathered; Organize, compile the content; Present it to me and my core team as a reality check; Drive the conversation with the team to solidify each process and workflow, formalize the documentation of each
- Drive the conversation with the team to identify any gaps between what we will have documented as possible desired future state - Vs.
- How we do things today and what we need to do to close the gaps Select business procedures as next Ievel of detail down from processes and workflows[likely much the same approach as above as a secondary priority; not every procedure needs to be documented but some do]Possibly project manage one to two medium to small projects if project management experience and skill set exists
- Should be strong in communication, ability to Iearn and understand our business, good IIstening skills with ability to restate to check understanding; experienced in writing non-Technical processes Word, following existing templates and workflows - Visio or equivalent. Ability to own and drive the effort, manage as a project project manager or at minimum project coordinator skills highly preferred.
- Any direct knowledge of printers, printer software/firmware/drivers, enterprise print environments, etc a plus. HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.