CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE BUSINESS ANALYST
This is a unique opportunity to join as business analyst a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the concept of Customer Experience. We are laser-focused to provide customer experience that is amazing. We are a lean, flat, and experimental team combining science and engineering to identify and inject high-value insights into HP Inc processes at their point of highest impact.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower-level employees.
- You will advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled INSIGHTS that help improve our customers’ experience. You’ll dig in and become an expert on HP’s market trend, customer loyalty and voice of the customer channels.
- You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact customer experience insights across HP business areas.
- As our business analyst, you will provide expertise and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire breadth of our organization. You will develop appropriate text analytics techniques for unstructured data from different sources, including social media. You will improve scalability of existing processes through automation. You are hands on and will help the team with data cleaning and any other assignment needed.
- Through self-directed activities act as a liaison between client and technical groups, using superior communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements.
- Apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client's business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Combine industry expertise with a thorough understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions. Influence the strategic direction of clients.
- Lead analysis teams on large projects. Lead requirements management and change management processes.
- Direct development of visualization, and user experience elements of solution design.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule, budgets and expectations.
- Lead business studies and present study results to HP and client senior management.
- Coordinate and participate in proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities.
- Leverage industry knowledge and client relationships to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities. Promote and direct process improvement activities and training of peers and clients.Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Recommended: IIBA CBAP& (or equivalent) certification obtained.
- Ideally, recognized industry- certification.Knowledge and Skills:
- 8 or more years experience.
- Essential: requirements elicitation via interviewing and workshop facilitation; requirements.
- Determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/ validation.
- Decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions.
- Classifying prioritizing requirements; OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis, ensuring consistent understanding across users, designers and testers; business process modeling of current state and desired future state processes; defining and managing scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability; identifying and mitigating risks; applying creativity/ innovation to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; developing and communicating a vision for project/ system; providing thought leadership; mentoring; effective verbal/ written communication; preparing and delivering effective presentations; experience in one or more industry domains.
- Specialized: Function Point counting; survey design and execution; statistical analysis; developing structured user manuals and training; visualization modeling; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plansBehavioral / Team skills
- You are passionate about asking and answering questions and you are able to communicate that passion to your colleagues and internal customers
- You propose analytics strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you.
- You enjoy working in a global team with flexible working time.
- You have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- You demonstrate leadership and strong focus on execution.
- Your analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills are excellent. You are very familiar with project management methodologies.
You know that it is all about telling a story with data; you are known for your communication (written/verbal
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!