Business Analyst, Healthcare Data
$90K - $140K ($90K - $140K base, Performance Bonus + stock options)
Posted on 06/07/18 by Fritz Eichelberger
Healthcare Big data & product Development Firm
5 - 7 years experience
$90K - $140K
($90K - $140K base, Performance Bonus + stock options)
Posted on 06/07/18 Fritz Eichelberger
Business Analyst (Healthcare SME), Westshore area of Tampa, highly competitive pay package
- Traditional BA role (Voice of the Customer) but with a Healthcare Industry SME preference
- Interact with Medical Professionals, Data Science / Analytics, Business Users & Software Development teams
- Leverage Big Data repository of structured, anonymous patient clinical information and diagnostic data to help Clinical & Medical Research Professionals, and Patients
- Define use cases, workflow needs, and requirements
- Small, and growing Firm of under 100 employees
- Develop use & test cases, and related requirements
- Manage acceptance, installation, deployment and customer satisfaction
- Gather, document and analyze business and functional requirements
- Responsible for business and functional requirements - user stories, use case development, etc.
- Prepare specification documents, user interface guidelines, and functional specifications.
- Work with development team to translate User requirements
- 5+ years of experience with a customer-facing role gathering as a BA
- Experience with clinical data warehouses, electronic medical/health records (EMR/EHR)
- Understanding of data modeling, data architecture and data warehousing.
- Bonus potential, opportunity for stock options, PTO and far more benefits