The Business Analyst is responsible for working with the business on the sales operations requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a technology driven organization with an understanding of project lifecycle, requirements gathering and systems analysis with the ability to lead discussions and meetings. The successful candidate will have prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or the ability to learn it quickly and document business requirements. Candidates must have a strong verbal and written command of the English language with the ability to clearly communicate with senior management and executives.
- Be the point of contact for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM requirement analysis/systems analysis.
- Work with the Sales business leaders to understand business requirements.
- Initiate and lead requirement meetings.
- Design, build and publish requirements/use cases.
- Gather business requirements and document them in an actionable form such as technical teams can begin technical design by using them.
- Produce requirement documents that are detail, unambiguous, actionable, measurable, testable and traceable.
- Work with development teams to build software based on use cases.
- Work as a bridge between business and development team.
- The ability to plan, coordinate, structure, and execute tasks that involve multiple teams and technologies is essential.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis or equivalent job-related experience is required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working closely with the development team that builds software based on the requirements.
- 3 - 5 years of experience gathering and documenting business and systems requirements in a technology environment.
- Ability to document requirements that are detailed, structured, actionable, testable and traceable.
- 2+ years of experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is preferred
- Ability to build wireframes, prototypes or mockups.
- Experience of writing use cases is highly desirable.
- Ability to review technical design and write simple SQL queries.
- Experience writing requirements for web-based applications.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead meetings, create meeting minutes, and communicate updates to business partners and IT Managers.
- Experience writing requirements for mobile applications is highly desirable.