We are looking for Business Analyst for our client in Fremont, CA
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Research and define opportunities for increasing supply chain operations efficiency and innovation.
- Responsible to build solution around Supply chain, Inventory management and Manufacturing systems
- Work with end users and Tesla supply chain stakeholders for requirement gathering, functional design, integration testing and User acceptance testing.
- Manage the daily rhythm of discussions that clarify and resolve requirements during design, development, testing, and release.
- Responsible for Release planning and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Masters/MBA preferred), Supply Chain, Engineering or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Hands on experience in BOM, Manufacturing, MRP (planning), Demand management, Inventory management experience in designing systems.
- Should be exposed to Flow manufacturing or repetitive manufacturing business process supporting make to order and stock to order process.
- 6+ years related experience covering Business system analyst, Product Management experience with implementation experience on at least one package ERP application.
- Prior experience with global organizations and multi-language environments
- Proficient in SQL and data visualization programs such as Tableau are preferred.
- Prior experience with JIRA, Agile development methodology and SCRUMexperiencepreferred.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing tasks based on demand despite changes in work scope or focus.
- Open-minded, collaborative and team-oriented attitude with the ability to think outside the box for solutions to complex challenges.