We are looking for Business Analyst for our client in Folsom, CA
Job Title: ??Business Analyst
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Sales & Marketing Organization, Business Management Group - Operations Customer Business Analyst
- The Customer Business Analyst will manage the sales process and back-office, act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply. Operations Analysts forecast demand, gather and analyze information to determine product allocation, quotas, customer/channelinventory; manages the business to maximize revenue through supply commitments, pricing strategies, customer presentations, and marketing program support.
- This includes the following:
- Delivering world class customer engagement & orientation
- Growing revenue and helping client;s gain / maintain competitive edge
- Developing our people across the global organization
- Building and executing business strategies
- Influencing client;s & its customers through data analysis, market intelligence, and insightful information
- Bringing together multiple stakeholders and points of view to effectively grow the business
- Bachelordegreerequired. Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions.
- A 'can-do' approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and client goals.
- Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base.
- Innovative and self-directed.
- Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment.