What does an exceptional Senior Business Analyst do?
As a Senior Business Analyst you will have a strategic and tactical role reporting to the Director of Business Operations. On a team of analysts you will lead and/or support key business initiatives within FCN operations and IP. You will assist by equipping the business with a common approach to new business opportunities, process re-engineering, change management and problem resolution. Leading operational change management on quality and process initiatives; deeply map and measure operational workflows and practices; collaborate with clients and internal partners to effectively implement changes and improvements. Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with unit leadership and initiatives, leading and executing on FCN strategic projects and process improvements engineering.
- Continuously evaluate workflows and processes for Check Clearing and other IP processes to identify areas where improvements can be made to optimized Financials productivity and quality.
- Conceive and plan projects involving exploration of problems, definition and selection of new concepts and approaches to the design and development of improved solutions. Conduct investigations and analysis of current practices relevant to the solution of the identified issue.
- Actively lead and provide individual contribution on various types of strategic & tactical efforts, including but not limited to: Defining the problem; identifying and analyzing current state; developing solutions; executing the implementation of solutions; measuring results and refining solutions.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in check clearing analysis role.
- Experience analyzing workflows, process improvements and change management
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Fiserv IP products.