EPAM Canada is seeking a strong and consultative Business Analyst to join our team in Toronto.
As a Business Analyst atEPAM, you will be playing a key role onEPAM engagements by working with the client to establish and document business requirements, business processes and identifying the business problem. You will be guiding the creation of User Stories, Conceptual Design, and Business Requirements, including Data Flow Diagrams,Report & Screen Diagrams & Entity Relationship Diagrams. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will need to be flexible and adapt to changes and trends in the market,technologies, and business priorities. You will be a domain expert and key team player working directly onsite with theEPAM client to articulate their needs, solution them, and collaborate with a diverse global team to deliver.
- Participate in business case definition;
- Gather, analyze & document the requirements;
- Create user stories;
- Be responsible for process analysis & modeling;
- Be responsible for systems analysis & documentation;
- Be responsible for functional design and application storyboarding;
- Assure quality;
- Be responsible for user acceptance testing;
- Train & support users;
- Communicate with business stakeholders throughout project lifecycle;
- Work closely with a distributed, global development project team.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst;
- 3+ years of prior Consulting experience;
- Experience using Jira;
- Experience in object-oriented development methodologies (Use Case Diagrams, etc.);
- Experience creating data flows;
- Ability to write SQL queries independently;
- Applied knowledge of RDBMS design and modeling;
- Strong client management skills; strong ability to interface and build relationships with high-ranking client executives and business stakeholders;
- Experience and ability to collaborate with distributed teams and client stakeholders;
- Strong team and leadership skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of/experience in Agile practices (i.e. Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.