Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst for our Toronto office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Canada is seeking a strong and consultative Business Analyst to join our team in Toronto. As a Business Analyst atEPAM, you will be playing a key role onEPAM engagements by working with the client to establish and document business requirements, business processes and identifying the business problem. You will be guiding the creation of User Stories, Conceptual Design, Business Requirements, including Data Flow Diagrams,Report & Screen Diagrams & Entity Relationship Diagrams. You will be a domain expert working directly onsite with theEPAM client to articulate their needs and then solution them.
- Participating in business case definition;
- Gathering requirements & documentation;
- User story creation;
- Process analysis & modeling;
- Systems analysis & documentation;
- Functional design and application storyboarding;
- Quality assurance;
- User acceptance testing;
- User training & support.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst;
- 3+ years of prior Consulting experience;
- Experience using Jira;
- Experience in object-oriented development methodologies (Use Case Diagrams, etc.);
- Experience creating data flows;
- Ability to write SQL queries independently;
- Applied knowledge of RDBMS design and modeling;
- Strong client management skills; strong ability to interface with high-ranking client executives and business stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of Agile practices (i.e. Scrum, Kanban);
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.