$80K — $100K *
Entravision is a diversified global media, marketing, and technology company that reaches and engages Latino consumers in the U.S. and other markets primarily including Mexico, Latin America, and Spain. We are looking for a Business Analyst to fill out our growing and evolving BI Department. Ideal candidate would have experience in the Media Industry and an understanding of and a vision for the impact data can have within an organization.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
· 5+ years data analytics experience.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required. Preferred degree in computer science, business, statistics, mathematics, or data science/analytics.
· Be a self-starter comfortable forging their own trail, with a sharp eye for details, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to effectively present data in an impactful manner to highlight actionable insights.
· Experience using Tableau or other BI software.
· Promotes and appreciates an environment of sharing, exploration, and collaboration.
· Ability to prioritize and optimize limited resources.
· Advertising and Media experience a plus.
· Additional preferred experience in Python or R, Snowflake, MSSQL, Excel, and Alteryx.
· Experience using Alteryx preferred, but not required
Reports directly to VP, Business Analytics & Platforms
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Valid through: 3/12/2021