As a business analyst, you will work with IT and business stakeholders and team members across different countries and be responsible for the creation of business requirements to ensure system functionality and design meets business needs are well understood by all stakeholders. You will also follow the SDLC, including risk and privacy assessments.
Who you are:
- You visualize how things currently work and see how they might work later. And you can create detailed instructions for how to get there. Quality assurance is a part of your DNA.
- You like to get to the bottom of complicated things, make sense of them, and use simple terms to help others understand as well. You have a keen eye for detail and unflinching determination, mixed with inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions that make a difference. By nature, you don’t really like leaving any stones unturned, but you have learned over the years that some uncertainty is tolerable.
- You truly enjoy working with people and bridging the gap of how they get their work done and the technology they use to do that. You are an excellent communicator, diplomatic and timely in conveying deliverables.
How you can help us grow:
- Analyze, validate and develop functional and technical process requirements, techniques, controls and ensures understanding among IT partners.
- Examine processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure they continue to be good and appropriate for the business.
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identification
- Ability to understand the needs of multiple and various stakeholders
- Identify the current- and future-state business processes
- Interview process participants to understand exactly how their processes work and clear up any confusion or conflicting stories.
- Contributes to development of training, facilitates user acceptance testing.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across business units
Position Qualifications: Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years experience in delivering engineering operations deployments in large scale / global scenarios
- Outstanding communication (written, oral, presentation), negotiation, influencing and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Experience leading geographically-diverse teams to drive enterprise wide initiatives.
- Competent in the use of project management and analytical software tools."
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to coach and mentor junior business analysts
- Experience working in regulated environments. (SDLC, Compliance, GxP, Governance)
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Project Management Certification
- M.S. or B.S. in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
Requisition ID: BUS003233