Position at Gogo Commercial Aviation
- Evaluate new deployment areas by conducting analysis of the links, pricing and capacity availability.
- Support the Sales and Business Development teams for responding to Airline Proposals. Includes evaluating airline routes with current and future routes to assess performance expectations.
- Manage satellite, teleport and vendor contracts and payments. Ensure contracts maintain service level agreements and payment terms are met to our vendors.
- Responsible for developing and updating the satellite and teleport budget. Work with RF engineering groups and finance to ensure the budget is accurate and understood by all teams.
- Lead quarterly satellite meetings to provide updates of the Satellite Networks to Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering teams.
- Evaluate all current and future satellite networks and keep track of activities of next generation technologies
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related technology – advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in the satellite and/or telecommunications industry.
- Technical competency in the following areas:
- Map generation via Google Earth
- Satellite systems
- Communication system performance analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work well in cross-functional teams. Experience with interfacing with Sales, Marketing and Business organizations.
- Strong communication skills including technical documentation, written reports and proposals, development and delivery of presentations and the ability to listen to and communicate effectively with customers and vendors.