Position: Business Analyst
Location: Edmonton, AB
Demonstrated extensive configuration experience with the Charles River Trading System (CRTS)investment management system as a business systems analyst.
· Demonstrated business systems analyst experience within the financial services industry. (3years)
· Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering or Math with a preference given for a post-graduate degree.
· Demonstrated working experience in asset management and is aware of various lines of business involved, portfolio management, order execution and middle/back office transactions. (3years)
· Demonstrated experience with the CRTS application creating and updating application and user group permissions. (2years)
· Demonstrated experience with the CRTS in post trade settlement - settlement defaults, commissions and rules. (2years)
· Demonstrated CRTS experience with the setup of MSMQ or batch components – batch import and export (2years)
· Demonstrated CRTS experience with customizing Blotters, Manager Workbench, Workflow Rules and Workflow Monitor alerts. (2years)
· Demonstrated experience in a role which requires exceptional people skills and the ability to work withothers to meet objectives. (3years)
· Demonstrated expertise in working with teams to guide, mentor and disseminate knowledge and techniques to others for short term as well as longer term effectiveness. (3years)
· Demonstrated hands-on experience with MS SQL Server database configuration, operations, and basic administration functions (3years)
· Demonstrated hands on experienceworking with a quality assurance team in the creation, execution and reporting of test cases (1year)