The Business Analyst (BA) performs a variety of financial and support services involving data analysis, acquisition and project milestone coordination, project budget maintenance, and other related duties in support of acquisitions and program execution.
- The BA formulates and defines system(s) scope and objectives, based upon user needs as well as a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- The BA provides integral support in organizational and mission requirements determination, life-cycle policy and procedures development, documentation, and implementation. These functions also include business process analysis to describe and create defined acquisition and project controls and processes. Conducts research as appropriate.
- The BA establishes acquisition and program objectives and requirements to adapt and apply technical, administrative, and business processes and procedures.
- Analyzes operational activities to obtain a quantitative basis for decision making and resource allocation.
- Develops program/project standards and schedules.
- Creates and maintains databases; enters and retrieves data; analyzes data and deliverables, creates queries, and produces custom reports from databases.
- The BA assists in the development and administering of forms and questionnaires; monitors record-keeping procedures for accuracy, compiles data; reviews and prepares program reports and data and documents the survey/data review process and product.
- The BA assists in the development and maintenance of budgets, monitors expenditures and income to assure availability of funds; reviews invoices; makes projections regarding expenditure patterns; reviews and prepares financialreports; proofreads and edits documents; coordinates printing; as well as develops and prepares letters, memos, and program reports.
- End-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions.
- 6-10 years?experience
- Bachelors Degree or 12years' work experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly
- Experiencesupporting theRFP development and coordination
- Experience in actively identifying and assessing risks associated with acquisition implementation
- Experience with end-to-end acquisition lifecycle functions
- Experience with drafting acquisition documentation (SOW, Task Orders, or Acquisition Plans)
- Experience being part of a support team for source selections evaluations
- Have supported non-SETA contract transitions and/or activities
- Ability to prepare, organize, coordinate and manage briefings
- Experience in IT Management to include tracking, maintaining, documenting and delivering customer inventory
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Property Manuals and Processes
- Service Level Agreements
LeanSix Sigma; Business Process Re-engineering credentials; PMP
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity