Business Analyst – DocuSign at DocuSign
IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Build IT & InfoSec solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world.
This position will be responsible for partnering with our internal business stakeholders, product management and engineering teams to own and drive the usage of our suite of DocuSign Agreement Cloud products internally. This includes our flagship eSign technology, our contract management tools, and a growing number of 3rd party partner products that keep agreements agreeable. The successful candidate will have unique combination of technical vision and thought leadership to advise and guide our internal DocuSign employees on usage and business best practices. The person will drive programs that allow DocuSign to be our own best customer, partnering with internal product engineering teams to test, implement and provide valuable product feedback throughout the product lifecycle. This position will also be in a unique situation to work with a number of key business stakeholders, including our internal Sales teams to show the value of DocuSign to new and existing customers.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director, Enterprise Architecture.
- Be a DocuSign Champion
- Partner with our internal business stakeholders across Sales, Support, Finance and HR to manage, support and continue to nurture a thriving DocuSign@DocuSign program with cross-company usage and benefits
- Drive our internal success and satisfaction with our deployment of DocuSign Agreement Cloud by aligning business value with product capabilities, producing exceptional, measurable results
- Build, quantify and present DS@DS program success metrics to business, executive sponsors and leadership
- Be DocuSign's Best Customer
- Design and deliver DocuSign Agreement Cloud use cases and integrations into our internal business systems such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Box, Google, SharePoint etc.
- Test beta features and be an early adopter of new DocuSign Agreement cloud features, functions and new partnerintegrations
- Partner with product and engineering teams to provide feedback and develop a roadmap for new initiatives
- Be a DocuSign Power Administrator
- Coordinate and conduct DocuSign Agreement Cloud training to ensure efficient implementation and high-levels ofadoption of ongoing system and process improves
- Administer the DocuSign Agreement Cloud production environments such as in DocuSign and SpringCM and various test sandboxes
- Provide high-quality and timely support to end users
- Bachelor's degree or higher with technical skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst and\or PM
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading enterprise software deployment projects; preference to experience with SaaS-baseddeployments
- Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes.
- Minimum 3 years technical experience with Tier 1 SaaS applications including: Salesforce.com, Zuora, Netsuite, and SuccessFactors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to define business processes, create and maintain workflows and author related documentation as deliverables
- Strong team player but also able to work independently without supervision
- Ability to multi task and scale quickly in a fast paced environment
- Executive-level relationship-building skills
- Strong project management skills; demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage/prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Experience establishing and implementing governance best practices with regards to business process, system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Deep understanding of business processes relates to Sales, Support, Finance and HR
- Hands-on experience with products in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud including: DocuSign e-Sign, SpringCM contractmanagement, Seal Software Discovery Platform
IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT & InfoSecurity solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers – both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign's ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.