Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 282768
Location: Des Moines, IA
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Process Analysis, SDLC, ERP
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
Senior Business Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Location: Des Moines, IA 50315
The Senior Business Analyst will participate in all phases of the systems development lifecycle from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation to meet business needs.
* The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for creating/documenting, tracing, maintaining, prioritizing, and accessing changes to the requirements.
* This role also ensures requirements go through hand off and sign off procedures defined by client practices.
* The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with key decision makers, systems owners and end users in support of core processes and critical business objectives and is skilled at consulting with executive-level stakeholders to define business need or problem.
* Conducts research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data; and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
* Analyzes data to determine solution, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
* Advises client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution. Requires experience providing consulting services to governmental entities. May be designated according to field of business and technical specialization.
* Documents, analyzes and proposes process changes or re-engineering approaches based on an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to current and future state business and technical environment
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
* Experience in process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering and analysis, and phases of project life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness.)
* Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Intermediate in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
* Understand industry issues and trends, and present technical solutions that provide value to our business partners
* Analyze business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
* Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
* Deliver value through: realizations of benefits, avoidance of cost, identify new opportunities and modernizing the organization.
* Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support.
* Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
* Work closely with all IT organizations and drive projects to successful completion.
* Provide end-to-end IT coordination for all IT related activities.
* Support activities for assigned applications and assure secondary resources are defined and are well trained to support the application.
* Proactively maintain an understanding of the business processes.
* Work closely with other Business Units to identify and deliver Enterprise value.
* Business process definition, requirements definition, and development and support of integrated business applications
* Implementation and support of SharePoint
* Experience deploying, supporting and maintaining ERP
* End-to-end IT coordination and support experience
* Business intelligence experience
* Experience with MS development platforms
* Advanced education degrees or certifications such as MS Certified Programmer, Certified Business Analyst Professional, or PMP
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, Business, or related field
* Application experience in Enterprise Drawing & Document Management, Enterprise Asset Management, and/or Asset Performance Management
* General knowledge of system development methodologies
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
Position Title: Business Analyst