$100K — $150K *
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Business Analyst - Deposits II functions as a business/conversion analyst to work on both IT and non-IT deposit-related projects. Provide project and analytical support to assigned business line(s) and/or functional area(s). Performs enterprise research, analysis, review, development, implementations, data conversion, and monitoring of new and/or revised products, processes, or services. Acts as a liaison between business units directly or indirectly impacted. Compiles and analyzes information and costs for an assigned project or area, and provide recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Gather information from impacted business units to determine product, process, or service establishment and/or conversion to meet business needs. Provide recommendations throughout the project. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
2. Performs requirements gathering to architect detailed technical/solution requirements and workflow documentation, identify key challenges. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
3. Communicate with technical and nontechnical stakeholders throughout project to ensure desired results are achieved. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
4. Creates and/or update documentation. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
5. Performs detailed project deliverables. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
6. Designs test scripts and assists in testing prior to project roll out. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
7. Supports business units during project roll out/feature implementation. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
8. Works with third party vendors when applicable. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
9. Creates data mapping to show exactly how every field of information will be converted. Shares data mapping with affected business units and others as appropriate to ensure a successful conversion. Refines mapping through iterative validation. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
10. Carefully examines data and reviews conversion results (reports, balancing, data, and software changes) to ensure conversion is proceeding correctly. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
11. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
12. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
13. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 8 years related experience and/or training, and 7 to 11 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and understand common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents; Ability to respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Other, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Presentation/PowerPoint
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
Valid through: 7/8/2020