Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 259939
Location: Decatur, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Business Process Modeling, Financial Analysis, MS Access, MS Excel
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Title: Business Analyst / Food & Farm
Job Location: Decatur, GA, 30034
• Strong analytical skills and ability to document process flows and information requirements related to:
• Farming operations including livestock, forage and feed, row crop, and vegetable production.
• Food production activities related to dairy, egg, canning, meat processing and grist mill operations dining operations including menu planning, inventory tracking, food ordering and delivery tracking and dining room sales analysis.
• Facilitate well organized team meetings composed of individuals from front line operations to executive management with the purpose of understanding business activities, business opportunities and constraints, and data requirements necessary for management decision making.
• Thorough documentation of current and future state processes and informational needs. Developing and documenting system specifications to support the procurement of new software. Providing written and verbal status reports and preparing and presenting formal presentations to management.
• Traveling throughout the State and working with team members to observe and document their work activities and document process flows in a variety of outdoor, warehouse and production environments.
• Bachelor''s Degree in business or other related area.
• Minimum of three years’ experience reviewing and documenting business process and identifying data elements required for proper financial and management control.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience if facilitating process review work teams.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in order to achieve project goals within established timeframes.
• Excellent computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, Power Point and financial software packages as needed.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
• The ability to work independently and with teams to meet deadlines and maintain the project schedule.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.