- Lead analysis of actual and projected capacity, anticipate availability and proactively identify resource constraints in collaboration with Line Managers to minimize unassigned time while balancing the workload of all resources designated for build activities.
- Create and maintain supply and demand models and associated reporting for optimized capacity planning and demand fulfillment in the system of record (CA Clarity PPM)
- Proactively identify and address supply and demand gaps using forecasts, reports and models to optimize utilization and headcount
- Engage with managers to recommend and approve staffing to satisfy demand requirements as well as goals for workforce mix, e.g., skill levels, onshore / offshore, contractor / FTE, etc.
- Planning and designing of business processes and making recommendations or changes in order to improve and support process and strategies.
- Provide written and verbal updates to senior management regarding Workforce Management
- Provide input to the performance management process
- Provide leadership, mentorship and training to the team
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degreepreferred)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related work experience in any combination of Workforce Management, Professional Services or Portfolio Management
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, planning and understanding of financial and operational impacts and proactive in identifying strategies to manage utilization
- Advanced knowledge of an established Resource Management Tool (Clarity/ Planview/Change Point)
- Exceptional MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.