Illumina is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Cyber Security team. This role will help drive the Security Awareness program, collect requirements for implementation of new technologies, and maintain process and procedure documentation.
While the Business Analyst will own Cyber Security Awareness, otherresponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting & coordinating with business stakeholders to ensure business needs around security are being met for their specific use cases
- Participating in the evaluation of new products & services
- Planning & managing the implementation & rollout of new products & services
- Planning & conducting phishing training exercises
- Assisting with the updating and distribution of security governance (policies, procedures, standards)
Additional responsibilities include working in a team environment to collect requirements for new capabilities and manage RFIs/RFPs. Position will provide leadership and expertise to develop project plans, track team efforts and report status to management.
- Experience with developing & implementing Cyber Security awareness programs
- Knowledge of best practice security frameworks (Cyber Security Framework / ISO)
- Knowledge of and experience with full lifecycle project management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience with large / mid-size Enterprise
- 7+ years of experience with large / mid-size Cyber Security programs
- Possession of or working toward the following professional qualifications: CISSP, or SANS certifications