Business Analyst, Corporate Accounts (Distribution)
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a Corporate Account Business Analyst who will report to the Corporate Account Director and work with the Corporate Account Managers of Distribution to generate the following:
- GP% calculations for contract proposals used with our Distributor partners to include both CL and IH
- Data Mining: end of month reports used by Corporate Accounts, Business reviews used by the Corporate Account Managers on a regional basis to include territory analysis of Distribution sales, installed instrumentation and potential opportunities
- Customer Proposals: assist with development of proposals/contracts used with our Distributor partners for CL/IM instrumentation and reagents based on pricing tools and guidelines established by the Ortho Contracting team
- Post Sales Support: Contract compliance monitoring, Distributor paperwork for LOC tracking for rebate analysis
- 40%: GP Analysis
- 25%: Data Mining- business review, month end reporting
- 20%: Business Reviews
- 10%: Contract Volume Compliance
- 15%: Special tasks as needed
- Other responsibilities include: Summary of Exception process, contract implementation, proposal review, business analysis of trace sales versus rebate and strategy sessions with Corporate Account Managers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; preference for BA/BS in business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in contracting
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position