Customers Bank, recently named by Forbes magazine as the 35th Best Bank in America (there are over 5,700 banks in the United States!), has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst in our Consumer Lending department. As a Business Analyst, you will be key in the oversight and monitoring of consumer lending portfolios. You will work closely with business units to understand the current workflows and processes throughout consumer lending. As well as, identify areas where reporting and analysis is needed.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative thinker, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Decrease operational risk by reporting on key controls and key performance indicators
- Communicate with vendors and product managers in order to establish and implement a comprehensive monitoring program
- Provide continuous updates to the documentation of report repository
- Enhance monitoring and oversight of products and vendors
- Develop a repository of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to measure the process and performance of all lending programs. Areas include quality assurance, plan vs actual, vendor performance, KPIs, and other key areas.
- Enhance Operational Control monitoring and oversight
- Develop Quality Assurance review process for purchased portfolios
- System Admin oversight of user access/permissions for various 3rd party vendor portals
- Annual site visit(s) for vendor oversight of critical vendors
- Assist in decision making to meet their business and strategic goals.
- Resolve issues and problems by collaborating with staff, management, other internal departments, and outside contacts to achieve the desired result.
- 7 + years of experience in operations and/or business analyst roles in the financial services industry
- Strong experience in a business analytics role assisting business units in implementing reporting and databases
- Experience in project management, issue management, and resolution
- Ability to work independently but also receive assistance and coaching from more senior levels.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience in MS Access, with strong skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Extensive databaseexperience in creating queries, along with validation, analysis, and presentation of data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience