Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 91 days ago
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Business Administration-related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Ten years of overall professional experience, including three years of project management experience, preferably in an Agile or Lean organization, and six years of eBusiness or Information Technology experience
3. Agile Project Management experience with Scrum Master Certification and experience in a product owner role.
4. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or engagement in a training curriculum towards earning a PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
5. Financial industry experience
6. Skilled in team facilitation
7. Experience using enterprise project management solutions (e.g. Microsoft Project, Agile tools)
8. Experience eliciting business requirements
9. Experience translating business requirements into specifications
10. Experience with vendor relationship management
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
12. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
13. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Business Administration-related field
2. Experience in a product owner role on an agile team is desired.