Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled them together lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future.
- Client Executives (C-Suite, SVP/VP, Directors)
- Industry Thought Leaders in the area of expertise
- Sales/Pre-Sales Executives
- Product/Customer Implementation Teams
- Operations support teams at Onsite and Offshore
What We Value
- Integrity: Doing the right thing
- Solutions: solving core, complex business challenges
- Collaboration: working as one team
- Innovation: changing the game
- Transparency: communicating openly
- Enjoy & Celebrate: having fun
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
- Works well in a structured environment handling multiple threads
- Takes initiative; challenges status quo
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
- Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
- Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
- Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks
- Able to build relationships with senior leadership at customers
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Insurance commercial lines Applications/Data & Analytics
- Requirements Elicitation and Documentation
- Understand business process & workflow
- Experience with Data Management & Reporting
- Analysis of database tables as they relate to a data warehouse model and determination of likely intra and inter-database relationships
- Assess the quality and consistency of data (Data Profiling) stored in a source database and develops recommendations for data cleansing based upon data warehouse business rules.
- Create user stories/assist Product owners to define the same for business requirements.
- Liaison & coordinate between data modeling, data mapping, source system SME, development, testing, and business teams.
- Create mappings between the fields in the source and target systems as well as identifying relationships within a source (implicit foreign keys, lookup tables, etc.).
- Documentation of source schemas to be used by other Data Analysts
- Preparation of high-level estimation based on preliminary analysis
- Work closely with the testing team in preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in related areas (Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years as a Data Analyst
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Insurance Experience
- Experience with cloud data platforms
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.