Salary depends on experience
Posted on 02/21/18 by Cynet Sytems
11 - 15 years experience
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 02/21/18 Cynet Sytems
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- The CFS Project is part of the client and is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and obtaining federal certification of a federally-mandated Child Support Enforcement System (CSES) that will provide comprehensive support to the operation of Child Support Enforcement (CSE) program as well as for completing the development and implementation of the Family Court Case Management System (FCCMS) for the 46 Clerks of Court.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will support the functionality within PACSS (Palmetto Automated Child Support system), FCCMS (Family Court Case Management System) and the SDU (State Disbursement Unit) on the CFS Project. This position will be involved in and responsible for various areas and phases of all three systems.
- Report to the CFS Project Manager and will act as liaison to the Clerks of Court and Judicial Department.
- Analyze vendor business designs by conducting and participating, with state team and end users in demonstrations and other testing events such as developing scenarios and executing various testing activities to validate state and OCSE requirements coverage and confirm that the system functionality meets end user expectations.
- Coordinate and finalize system configurations for FCCMS.
- Triage incidents/bugs discovered during all phases of testing of PACSS and FCCMS
- Lead team efforts in system acceptance of PACSS and FCCMS. The Clerks of Court will receive all three systems. This will require consulting with stakeholders and assess user involvement and buy-in regarding system functionality and the system?s ability to meet business needs.
- Will be involved in requirements management, such as analyzing, rewording and approval of project requirements for PACSS and FCCMS.
- Approve Business Process analysis reviews which identify differences between current business process and new business processes for PACSS and FCCMS.
- Oversee the development and implementation of new policy and procedures to facilitate the integration of system functionality into SC?s Family Court and child support operations.
- Review and provide input in to all training material for PACSS and FCCMS.
- Identify, translate and participate in conversion activities for PACSS and FCCMS.
- Oversee work performed by SDC and assist with implementation of PACSS and FCCMS.
- Assist with Help Desk operations for PACSS and FCCMS during and after implementation.
- Assist with Phase B requirements for PACSS and FCCMS after implementation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 10+ years of experience in family court operations
- 10+ years of experience working on child support related software project(s)
- Analyze and validate system requirements and functionality
- Experience with requirements management, constructing data flow diagrams, creating test scenarios and testing
- Ability to identify, interpret and translate business process training for appropriate audiences
- Extensive experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Office, Visio and SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to communicate (orally and written) with project staff, stakeholders and executives
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Public Sector/Gov?t Experience
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Experienceworking withAGILE software methodology
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong ability to take initiative and ability to work with minimal to no guidance
- A bachelor's degree or 10 years family court and child supportexperience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree