- Act as a liaison between IT teams and business teams
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the various business units within the organization as well as an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities
- Ability to lead requirements gathering, future state design and fit-gap analysis workshops with business stakeholders
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs future state by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities
- Assess and develop high level requirements docs for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
- User testing management for assigned projects, as applicable; development of consolidated user test plans, executing those test plans and obtaining appropriate sign off from user managers
- Total experience of 5 to 8 years
- Experience in requirement elicitation techniques, JAD, Interviews and documentation (BRDs, Functional & Technical specifications, Use cases)
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools & Top notch analytical skills
- Working knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Excellent Interpersonal skills coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Delivery and Process improvement Methodologies.