Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 5,500 consultants worldwide, Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance a nd operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including: Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The CBC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
About Cognizant E&U (Energy & Utilities)
Cognizant’s Energy and Utilities consulting practice serves Energy and Utilities companies with a wide array of strategic consulting and business process services solutions, supported by proven IT frameworks and accelerators. We have 300+ domain consultants across the E&U value chain. Key Utility Focus Areas include Asset and Work Management, Customer Solutions, Digital, Smart Grid and Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM).
Cognizant works with4 of the top 10 global Oil and Gas firms and with leading investor owned utilities and retailers across the globe. We have a strong focus on ETRM area and are working on strategic initiatives to implement ETRM solutions. This area is a high growth area for Cognizant and there is executive focus to continuously improve our offerings and capabilities.
· Good understanding of SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Iterative, Waterfall.
· Knowledge of business processes & role Information Technology plays to improve business outcomes.
· Understanding of requirements gathering, functional design documentation, quality assurance.
· Experience in managing key stakeholders and facilitating meetings with multiple team members.
· Good analytical skills.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Prior BA experience.
· Knowledge of Utilities domain.
· Understanding of Utilities business functions such as Customer Service, Billing, Contact Center, Customer Experience etc (Nice to have, not mandatory).
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Work in Agile environment (Nice to have) on requirement documentation, use story creation.
· Validate requirements with client and get sign off.
· Create business process maps after finalizing the requirements
· Review test cases and get approval, perform functional testing, manage SIT & UAT.
· Manage communication with multiple stakeholders, provide project status reports, highlight issues, risks and challenges to project/program manager for timely resolution.
Note: Considering general BA candidates.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.