• Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent work experience is defined as 5 years in health care or related industry.
• 3 years' work related technical or operational experience required.
• Digital analytics tools, such as IBM, Adobe or Google Analytics.
• Database reporting skills utilizing Tableau, Cognos and data warehouse.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to manage multiple project and priorities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability.
• Provide implementation support for digital analytics on websites and mobile apps.
• Proactively build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external business partners, working closely with those partners as necessary to achieve desired results (Marketing, Legal, BCA, other Blues Plans, CMS, Providers, Group Administrators, Brokers, etc.)
• Fluent knowledge of digital analytics reporting including the tools necessary to extract meaningful information in performance and trend analysis.
• Define business and technical requirements for custom tagging.
• Provide training and education for division staff for both exempt and non-exempt staff.
• Division liaison with Business Engineering/Creative Business Solution for technical issues.
• Provides operational technical assistance to both internal and external business partners.
• Provide BEG and I/S with assistance in system testing prior to implementation of various system configurations or enhancements. May include oversight of staff assisting in testing, training, and implementation of I/S enhancements.
• Oversees and monitors initiative progress to identify opportunities for improvement and leads in the development of recommendations and evaluation of possible solutions.
• Lead or serve as a division liaison as assigned for various initiatives to ensure corporate continuity.
• Design, implement, communicate, and administer value-added policies and procedures that contribute to the success of the division and support the objectives of the enterprise.
• Responsible for facilitating workgroup meetings including agendas and meeting minutes.
• Accountable for the monitoring, tracking and trending of data to evaluate the accuracy delivered to the customer as well as management.