We are looking for Business Analyst for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsibility for delivering solutions to automate risks management capabilities in the Customer fulfilment, planning and logistics (CPLG) organisation.
- This person will be the central point of contact to project manage integration and adoption of licensed risk management software .
- The role will also include management and maintenance of supply chain risk and controls activities.
- The role will include project management, adopting lean principles and critical focus on data analysis and visualisation.
- Automating risks management activities will required strong collaboration and coordination with other professionals to impilement changes and new systems along with individual competency and a range of skills.
- In this role, you should have an analytic mind and a strong business acumen.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Project manager for automated risk capability integration and adoption including training, documentation and controls.
- Plan and implement risk and controls projects (e.g. Automating controls and reporting, expanding existing risks management capabilities)
- Identify opportunities and deliver data visualisation solutions
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems/solutions
- Create processes and methods to centralise and improve supply chain data visibility and usability.
- Maintain internal collaboration sites across various risk management programs.
- Strong project/program management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting required (SQL Server , Excel VBA)
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, ideally Microsoft Power BI
- Working knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint and Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail. Demonstrating teamwork and collaboration with multiple stakeholders with a customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Knowledge and application of AGILE and Lean methods.
- 3-4+ years of related industry experience, BSc/BA in Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field a plus.
- Hands on risk and controls experience or risk assurance experience a plus.