As a data analyst at CWT, you will be responsible for analyzing and modeling data for business opportunities, measurement practices, technical analysis, and business reporting. You will work with other systems to collate data and understand process gaps and opportunities.
We need someone who is business minded with a strong understanding of CWT Traveler Services products, processes, and technology and a keen desire to explore requirements that introduce emerging trends and technology to help establish innovative products.
• Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports • Work with management team to create a prioritized list of opportunities for automation and services products • Identify new ways to save money through analyzing system data • Use data to create models that depict trends and results in operational and product data • Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project • Work with product managers to provide metrics and reports in business friendly formats to drive operational change within the company • Work with business analysts to identify what reporting data to capture for new developments • Use other system and application data to analyze broader opportunities • Provide input into project plans and activities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science preferred
• 3+ years of experience in data mining or analysis
• 2+ years as a data analyst preferred
• Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases, JSON, XML, and data modeling and statistics tools
• Familiarity with workflow and operations scenarios with agile development methodologies
• Proven experience with reporting and analytics for data management
• Experience importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data for decision making and opportunity purposes
• High attention level to detail
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
• High initiative and the ability to work independently
• Experience in collecting, analyzing, and presenting recommendations to management
• Independent and resourceful