We are looking for Business Analyst for our client in Blythewood, SC
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Blythewood, SC
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Daily duties / Responsibilities:
- Working with assigned business subject matter experts, client technicians, and external entities develop technical specifications, code, test, and support the initiatives described above.
- Take the lead in analyzing and trouble-shooting assigned system problems
- Propose solutions
- Code, test, promote, and interact with impacted users ensuring that solution meets requirements.
- Provide daily and weekly status to the development manager and the CIO
Required skills (rank in order of importance):
- Microsoft .Net architecture and programming
- MS web service architecture and programming.
- Business to business web service interface architecture.
- Web user interface programming.
- Visual studio 2010-2015
- , C++.Net, C#
- MSinternet information systems (IIS) architecture and support.
- Application programming against RDBMS(Oracle and Ms SQL server).
- Querying / analyzing sql server and Oracle databases.
- Familiar with implementation of industry data exchange standards such as national information exchange model (NIEM).
- Web service trouble shooting and production supportexperience
Preferred skills (rank in order of importance):
- Microsoft team foundation server
- Microsoft office
- Microsoft visio
- Bachelor?s degree in information technology related discipline with 8years of experience or minimum 10 years related experience.
- Candidate must be able to receive a criminal justice information security (CJIS) rating.
- Not required but MS technical certifications will be factored in the selection process. any certifications related to information or data exchange would be an advantage.