US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business requirements and specifications around enhanced functions.
- Develop test plans in coordination with driver services and client system to validate results
- Support functional, integrated, and structured testing.
- Provide daily and weekly status to the development manager and driver services.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Knowledge of AAMVA processing.
- Knowledge of the CSTIMS system.
- Knowledge of clients processing requirements.
- Vehicle administrator driver services business
- Development of business requirements and specifications.
- Test methodologies.
- Ability to query Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft VISIO
- Prefer Bachelor?s degree in information technology related discipline with 6years of experience or minimum 8years related experience.