At Blackbaud, we're here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we're inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
The Digital Marketing Business Analyst is the first point of communication with stakeholders at Blackbaud. This role gathers the business and marketing requirements from stakeholders and converts them into technical documentation. The Digital Marketing Business Analyst thoroughly understands the strategy and approach for digital marketing initiatives as well as the value and measurable return it will bring to the organization.
- Works closely with Manager, Web Platforms on Digital Marketing team to examine stakeholder requests to actively scope and size projects in terms of milestones, deliverable, and resource needed.
- Gathers business and marketing requirements from stakeholders and converts into technical documentation.
- Assesses impact of projects and initiatives on existing processes and determines areas to optimize across resource team.
- Works closely with stakeholders to understand challenges, gather requirements, document functional and design specifications, and manage deliverables
- Works closely with Marketing Sciences team to leverages multi-touch attribution models to identify and benchmark baselines and project performance on requested initiatives at the bookings level.
- Active participant during sprint planning and grooming sessions to optimize bi-weekly sprint cycles.
- Experience working with Sitefinity CMS or related enterprise Web content management system
- General understanding about the best practices involved with user-experience (UX) design, search engine marketing and optimization
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in project management
- Experience with Multi-touch attribution and measuring return on marketing investment (ROMI)
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- 5+ years of associated work experience working with b2b technology organizations
- Bachelor's or master's degree in related business area