Company Summary: A global leader in manufacturing and fabrication of industrial products
• 5+ years of experience in the primary accountabilities.
• Expertise in Excel is required along with other Microsoft applications.
• Experience understanding key economic indices and conditions and their correlation to selling and pricing products in the market.
• Forecasting experience.
• Strong understanding of accounting, finance and profitability.
• Prepare sales forecasts and collect and analyze data to evaluate current sales goals.
• Develop key indicators to evaluate the profitability of products and customers through the 80/20 process.
• Research and evaluate current economic conditions that may affect the organization's ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace.
• Assist in the development of sales targets and forecasts for the sales team by product line and geographic region.
• Recommend changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
• Gather, analyze, and compare competitor data and pricing to that of organization.
• Analyze requests for quotes, assist in the coordination of response and set schedules for bid preparation.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate.