5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 269347
Location: Baltimore, MD
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Data Modeling, Financial Analysis, Forecasting
Baltimore MD 21202
• Provide business function support in various power delivery settings in addition, develop processes to satisfy the needs and requirements of a diverse financial group that utilize a variety of O&M, Capital and/or balance sheet and clearing accounts.
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree or an in Finance or Accounting and 5years experiencefinancial analysis, accounting operations, or operational analysis.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial and accounting principles as they apply to budget development and business planning.
• Interface and serve as primary liaison between the business unit and Corporate Financial Department, to ensure that reporting requirements, special requests, timelines and variance analysis requests are satisfied.
• Must be able to conduct complex modeling, forecasting, trending, variance analysis, business case development, and otherfinancial and operational analysis.
• Also, must be a self-starter and a team player.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.