The team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Business Analyst to own defining, building, and scaling metrics and analytical insights that will measure the success and drive the day-to-day behavior for the AWS Partner Global ISV and Specialist team. In this role, you will work closely with members of the partner team to ensure we are capturing and surfacing the best data and information to make optimal business decisions. You’ll collaborate with engineers to build self-service reports and establish automated processes for large scale data analyses. Successful candidates will be analytical with business acumen, and detail driven with excellent problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have worked in depth in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL, leveraging data visualization tools like Tableau and QuickSight to produce digestible business intelligence and actionable information. The candidate should also have strong communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Define and develop business critical metrics and reports across all international business levers, key performance indicators, and financials.
· Own alignment and standardization of analytical initiatives across the global business teams
· Drive efforts across international business leaders, BI and Product leaders across Europe, Asia and North America.
· Own key executive reports and metrics that are consumed by our VPs and Directors
· Provide thought leadership in global business deep dives across a variety of key performance indicators
· Be one of the key builders of a“Business Insights platform” that will be used by global teams worldwide to access reporting, deep dives, and seller insights.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· 6+ years of professional experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Technical degree and/or MBA
· Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, able to influence at executive level
· Operates as an agile self-starter; strong contributor autonomously and as part of a team
· Proven track record for bias for action, execution and delivering results
· Someone who exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results experience working cross-functionally in a multi-geo organization