Long considered a leader in sales incentives, channel loyalty, customer loyalty and employee engagement, Maritz Motivation Solutions designs simple-to-use, next generation solutions based on the science of human behavior and the art of program design.
We believe that people are at the heart of any business’s success. That’s why we partner with Fortune 500 companies who are ready to discover the best approach to motivation: helping people define and become their best selves through their companies, careers, or favorite brands.
One of our automotive teams is seeking a Business Analyst with knowledge in the dealership customer experience space. This Business Analyst will be working with automotive customers to drive incentive programs with the dealerships to increase customer satisfaction. This role will be driving requirements and document process flows. This position is part of a dynamic sales, product, and development team working on very visible projects. This person will work closely with business stakeholders, architects, developers, and test analysts to drive and complete incentive and sales solutions. Candidates with a marketing agency background, research within customer experience, and information technology skills will succeed in this role.
Works with Account Management and Clients to gather detailed client business requirements, document processes and deliverables in in support of specific client delivery initiatives. Conducts client program-specific business research and analysis for client programs. Provides documented business requirements to technical team to collaborate on technical solution design.
- Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements in complex business environment for automotive dealerships and their customer base
- Ability to develop subject matter expertise on existing products within Maritz Motivation Solutions for incentive solutions
- Knowledge in research or customer experience/behavior or incentive programs
- Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
- Collect required information to develop project scope around solutions to attain customer requirements along with data expertise as required
- Evaluate customer needs/issues, analyze business processes, assist in evaluating alternatives, and determine appropriate solutions with IT staff
- Analyze high-level business requirements and translate them into more detailed user stories, use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.
- Identify and assist in resolving issues, questions, and scope/requirements gaps quickly and effectively enable delivery and support of applications
- Conduct research and proactively make recommendations to improve application delivery
- Participate in design and development meetings with project teams to provide perspective on the needs of the business users and help to resolve issues arising during the project
- Facilitate structured requirements sessions to elicit requirements, process flows, data flows, business rules, risks and assumptions; champion requirements throughout the duration of the project
- Help determine level of effort and time required for solution delivery
- Help define and improve BA processes
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field preferred.
- Experience working in an IT environment and enforcement of SDLC
- Familiar with web services and file processing
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst, IT Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer or Technical Research / Systems Analyst.
- Excellent client interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products, Web Development Tools, and Relational Databases
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies, including the ability to perform requirements tracing and validations during testing.
- Automotive client experience a plus - experience with OEM dealer network, service contracts and/or parts/accessories
- Experience in Incentives programs a plus.
- A passion for technology and the ability to work and learn in a rapidly changing environment is a must.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, define problems, and develop a means or method to resolve them.
- Strong attentions to detail with proven verbal and excellent written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.