5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 269339
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Business case, SDLC
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. SDLC, BUSINESS CASE, BUSINESS ANALYST”
Title: IT Business Analyst -
Location: Atlanta, GA 30300
Duration: 12 Months
· Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business management, budget execution and program coordination.
· Prepares needs assessment.
· Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
· Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
· Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
· Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees.
· Provides consultative, technical, and staff support, as appropriate.
· Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
· Skill Set: Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
· Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements as applicable to a large academic, research, and/or health care facility.
· Knowledge and understanding of business research principles, processes, and techniques.
· Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making.
· Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
· Ability to create, composes, and edit written materials.
· Consultative and advisory skills.
· Skill in the use of survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
· Skill in the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database, and word processing software.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
· Portfolio Planning & Management tool tasks alignment and compliance for all PDE projects.
· Ongoing review of requirements, schedule, plans and charters compliance.
· Analysis for PMO operations reporting.
Top 3-5Required Skills:
· Strong analytical/problem solving and project reporting skills required.
· Experience in writing Process Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures.
· Knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle Process.
· Knowledge of Kaiser Permanente''s mySDLC Process.
· Prior experience in a PMO organization
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
· Teamwork and Collaboration Skills.
· Adaptability and Problem Solving.
· Critical Observation Skills.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.