You can directly apply through this link: https://smrtr.io/3mx5y
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with SQL BRD and FSD experience to analyze and implement code changes. In this position you will work with stakeholders and 3rd party representatives to troubleshoot and resolve data problems, create dashboards and spreadsheets, manage information and develop SQL code to analyze data.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop code changes based on functional requirements defined via business requirement documents (BRDs), functional Specification design documents (FSDs),Technical Design Documents (TDDs) written descriptions in bugs and verbally.
- Own tasks through the entire software development life cycle from concept to release to production including: gathering business requirements, documenting development approach, implementing code changes, testing, gathering approvals and migrating code.
- Conduct quantitative/ qualitative data analysis using tools and functions such as SQL, Dashboards, and Google spreadsheets.
- Manage information and applicable supporting documents and dashboards.
- Present reports monthly, quarterly and as requested with issues, observations or outcomes specified
- Work with stakeholders, including 3rd party representatives, to troubleshoot and resolve data problems.
- Work with client stakeholders to improve, automate and align data with current client processes.
- Work on assigned projects. Providing routine project updates.
- Curate and maintain related support documentation and runbooks (Self help articles, macros, training material, support flows, other documentation)
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 8 - 12 years work experience
- Excellent documentation, writing, organization and verbal communication skills
- SQL scripting and use knowledge
- Able to read and create technical documentation
- Experience using Tableau, and Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent organization skills and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Experience with Tableau, and Hadoop or BigQuerry system management Python knowledge
Preferred (but not required) experience and qualifications:
- Education in Statistics.
- Strong business acumen with experience in operations, analysis and project management.
Experience Level: Bachelors Degree or higher, 8+ years work experience