Astreya Partners are at the cusp of the new way of working. We provide IT services and Managed Performance to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. Our delivery model helps our clients be Positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world we are a truly global company working with truly global clients.
We are seeking a Business Analyst with deep experience in supporting process improvement and initiatives relating to enterprise data management, reporting and analytics. You understand the needs of the business and ensures that there is integration between business, technology and data. You will work closely with the business and technical teams to review current business processes, data flows and user data consumption behaviors to identify improvement opportunities and document them. With a thorough understanding of the current state you will recommend changes and participate in delivery activities for those set initiatives.You are responsible for analyzing current business processes. You will use tools to capture current state of business processes as well as the desired future state. You will be responsible for the transfer of business requirements and implications to the application/database developers and project managers.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform feasibility analysis, reviews and clarifies requirements, and scope.
- Jointly with the project manager define deliverables and product functionalities.
- Create detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
- Provide data management support relating to data extraction and transformation
- Provide technical and user documentation.
- Work in partnership with leadership across the business
- Work closely with various service delivery teams to deliver ad-hoc and formal business reports, and metrics for monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Develop test plans and conducts testing for: unit and integration tests, user acceptance testing, and functionality testing.
- Modeling business processes
- Process diagramming and documentation
- Conducting workshops to present analysis
- Conducting user and stakeholder training sessions
- Requirements gathering, mapping to test plans and verification
- Knowledge transfer to application developers and project managers
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must Have:SQL, understanding of relational databases, sheets (excel), tableau or other data visualization tool
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits